More images and sites to visit, to get you in the mood. The image above, A true Springbok rugby fan, is by renowned photographer Warrenski @ FLickr, cited at South African Tours and Travel site. What has this got to do with soccer football you may ask. Spare a thought for our rugby team. Yesterday the springboks beat the French at Newlands - a trully great performance (stunning game). Bravo to our bokke.
The image above is by Warrenski. more images of his work on Flickr above.
Stunning images of the Cape Town stadium were taken by Deon Maritz and is available @ Flickr for your convenience. His photographs are spectacular (master craftsperson) if you like this kind of approach. His landscape images are also a treat. Well worth the view. Other photographers with incredible images of the stadium is Warrenski (see image above), also available at Flickr. What follows are the official soccer football world cup sites that provide reviews of the games, images and up-to-date comments for soccer football enthusiasts, including valuable information for international travelers.
- 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP, South Africa. Official site with fanfest venues etc.
- WORLD CUP 2010, ESPN Soccernet. Fabulous site, great layout and all the info.
- Cape Town - 2010 FIFA world Cup Host City. Stunning site, Visually spectacular.
- A World Class African Host City. My city's offcial site.
- www.SA-Venues.com. 10 Venues and all the stadiums. maps etc.
- SouthAfrica.info Gateway to the Nation
- The WORLD Game, every game live on SBS. Australian perspective.
Images above are of three of the stadiums, as cited on the South Africa Expo Site, promoting the World Cup at the China International World Expo recently.